Evlite Group Help

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-16 05:07:10

aaronpawlak

Product's Store View not working?

Hi,

On my Magento 2 testing site, I have set up 4 Sites, each of which has one Store (with corresponding root Category), each of which has one Store View. (One set of these is the example Luma site, the others are new.)
After successfully creating some products along the way, I now have a problem when creating additional Products:
I can create the new Product and set the Categories slot as needed.  However, after I save the product, it apparently acquires a Store View scope setting.
It's not the scope I want (nor is it related to the Category I set), and there seems to be no way to change it.  That is, though a Store View chooser control appears after first save, it only offers the scope of one of the Sites.
This product does not appear in the front end in the desired store, presumably because of this wrong scope setting. (Though it does appear in the admin UI Categories page product listing for the category I set.)
What am I missing?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2qzVP1V
Marketing video production company

Thanks

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Captcha

Please drag the cursor from left to right.

Warning : You must activate Javascript in you browser to use the captcha.

$cur_index++ ?>" accesskey="p" />

Board footer